Wednesday, October 8, 2008

FRESH KID DAY 1

Hello world i have decided to start a blog so i can document my journey as a Western Connecticut State University full time student and working part time all while living a "Fresh Life". I figured hey my life is interesting and it would be a good tool in helping me become a better and more articulate writer. so i expect all types of "Crowd" participation like a good old hip hop concert! I would like to acknowledge my lovely lady at home for encouraging me to start this this. Thanks Babe. There will be no strict format to this thing since i have no clue what I'm doing. I plan on just winging it! Hopefully everyone stays along for the ride.

1 comment:

MsButterfli said...

yayyyy your a blogger lol.. feels good n refreshing doesnt it? after awhile it will just flow n flow n flow lol